Privates from 25.00 pn
Facilities» View all
- No Wheelchair Accessible
- No Breakfast Included
- No Travel/Tours Desk
- No 24 Hour Check in
- No Air Conditioning
- Yes Internet Access
Location map » Full map
Image Gallery: Spanish by the River - Boquete
Spanish by the River - Boquete
Entrada a Palmira, 180 mts mano izquierda, Boquete, Panama
Spanish by the river - Boquete, is in a quiet area with a beautiful and colorful tropical garden with orange, pineapple and comfortable places to relax.
Wi-Fi, free parking, and we can propose activities (cooking classes, latin dance classes, yoga, zumba).
It is an ideal place to stay for a while and feel like at home ! The office is open 7/7 from 8am at 8pm to plan hikes.
We are located in Alto Boquete, a little before Boquete down town .
You need to get to PLAZA SAN FRANCISCO and take the road left in direction PALMIRA/COUTRY CLUB,
next to it and walk up the road 180 metres, we have a sign on the road say SPANISH-LANGUAGE SCHOOL.
The hostel is part of a Spanish school to learn and enjoy the Panama, our hostel is located in Alto Boquete just 5 km (10 minutes by taxi) from downtown.
It is easy to go into town with the shared safe taxi available 24/24 7/7 for only 0.60cts (day every 5-10 minutes) and $1.00 (night every 30/45 minutes) frequently passing by the main road, just 180 meters from the school.
Spanish by the river has 3 bright shared rooms of two bunks beds and 1 private room with private bathroom with garden views, and 2 shared baths for 8 people in total, a living area with cable TV , music player and DVD, fully equipped kitchen.
Enjoy our garden and terrace with hammocks drinking a cup of coffee or tea, which is free all day.
We propose breakfast for $6 per person.
There are a supermarket to 100 meters, opening 8AM / 8PM 7/7.
Our property is 45 minutes drive from the center of the city of David, and 1 hour drive from Enrique Malek International Airport.
We can offer information about activities to do, such as :
- Tree climbing, rafting ..
- Enjoy the hot springs of Caldera
- Visit the organic coffee fields from the farm of Feliciano Gonzales and then rent a bike and at the end of the day dinner at one of the many restaurants and a bar in the center of the beautiful city
- Hike the Baru volcano at night to see the beautiful sunrise.
And discover many other hikes and activities in a sublime nature with our private guide : Feliciano Gonzales
Important notice :
- Check in from 12:00pm
- Check out until 11:00am
- Cancellation Policy : 24 hours
- Non-refundable nights for the cancellation of the nights after your arrival
- Extra nights : better 1 day before or same day before 11am
- No breakfast included, possible for $6 per person
- Cash only accepted on arrival.
- 10% taxes excluded.